Posted in Other 26 days ago.
Type: Full Time
The Food and Beverage Attendant is responsible for positive guest interactions while taking orders, serving, and handling transactions in a friendly and efficient manner at various food outlets, including the Pizza Shop, Coffee Shop, Grab 'N Go outlet and more.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Communicates with guests to take food and beverage orders
* Prepares customer food and beverage orders
* Provides outstanding customer service and engage in suggestive selling
* Maintains equipment, performs preventative maintenance, troubleshoots breakdowns and/or calls for repairs
* Assists in merchandising functions including display and store design, inventory receiving, stocking, and merchandise pricing
* Performs cash-handling functions, including point-of-sale (POS) system, registers, and daily reporting
* Ensures F&B outlet adheres to the highest standards of cleanliness, presentation, and service
* Ensures the daily operation of the retail outlet adheres to operating procedure guidelines
* Assists in other food outlets as needed
Basic Qualifications & Skills
* Some High School education or equivalent
* Flexibility regarding scheduling based on business demands
* Experience utilizing basic math skills with ability to add, subtract multiply and divide
* Proven customer service skills and communication skills; able to read and interpret English language manuals relating to safety, operations, and procedures
* Successful completion of a criminal background and drug screen.
Desired Qualifications & Traits
* Previous experience demonstrating strong customer service
* Prior experience utilizing restaurant equipment and sanitation standards
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize a variety of tasks with minimal direction
* Previous experience with cash transactions and Point of Sale systems
* Proven teamwork skills
* Ability to lift up to 20 lbs.
* Able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)