Posted in General Business 17 days ago.
Together we move the Atoms that move the World:
Imagine working on the front lines of innovation! As one of the semiconductor industry's leading suppliers of wafer fabrication equipment and services, our technology depends on finding and hiring the best and the brightest employees. We know that our dynamic, global team of exceptional employees is essential to our continued growth.
Lam Research - where successful people want to work:
We are a company comprised of people who work hard, deliver outstanding results and maintain a sense of humor during even the most challenging times. This is truly a rare opportunity. Lam Research is a market leader where our core values are not just words on the back of your badge. Given the criticality of this role to Lam Research's success, this philosophy starts with you.
Our New College Graduates (NCG) programs supplement your education and support your continued career development. As a recent grad, you'll find opportunities at Lam Research for hands-on learning alongside talented, world-class experts. We combine educational training with hands-on opportunities to bring new graduates like you the challenging, dynamic experiences that will set you up for the rest of your career.
A Product Engineer 3 will own technical and professional support to projects emphasizing new and unreleased products while assisting more senior engineers in research and product development.
• Take ownership of assigned tasks and projects, assuring proper release and hand-off of solutions
• Acquire and apply basic engineering theories, methods and research techniques in the investigation, troubleshooting, and resolution of technical problems
• Design and conduct experiments and tests pertaining to the resolution to complex technical problems
• Generate clear and concise reports to justify your technical recommendations
• Act as liaison for cross functional projects across organizations
• Implement industry standard process control techniques such as six sigma/lean manufacturing and value stream mapping to manage and develop production efficiencies
Other Job Responsibilities
• Master's degree with 1-2 years experience; or a PhD without experience or 0-2 years experience (Must have graduated in the last 24 months)
• Creative thinking, strong problem solving and troubleshooting capabilities
• Ability to complete projects and learn the required skills with minimal guidance • Solid understanding of statistical process control and basic statistical analysis used in production setting
• Previous experience in individual project management
• Comfortable with travelling
• Prior experience with MS office tools (ppt, excel, project), statistical tools (JMP, Minitab etc.)
• Creative thinking and strong problem solving and troubleshooting capabilities, including experience in the areas of mechanical engineering and chemical engineering
• Previous experience in project management
More About Us ....
Our work is everywhere you look - even if you can't actually see it. Lam Research goes deeper than software or chips to the heart of the process that enables chip creation. So if you want to help power the components that empower everything, join us.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.