Posted in General Business 15 days ago.
High Tech Locksmiths is a growing company headquartered in Miramar, FL. We are seeking a Key Technician for our Eugene, OR area. We are a mobile Key Company. We provide all employees with a company van which contains all equipment and tools needed to perform the job. In addition to providing the proper equipment, we additionally provide 12 weeks of paid training.
A valid driver's license is required. All final candidates will be subject to a background check, which includes a criminal, MVR and drug test.
•Performing work for National customer
•Aside from the rules put forth by HTL management there will also be strict adhesion to the role assigned by the customer.
• Technician will arrive at the location at the time determined by customer and HTL management.
• Technician is to ensure that all applicable vehicles have 2 keys and 1 remote that are fully functional
• Technician will stay on the property for the duration of the time needed to complete all of the customer’s needs
• When workload is completed the technician is required to move onto the next location or Route customer.
• Prior to exiting the property the HTL technician is to “check out” with their appropriate inventory and service personal to ensure no additional work is present and to notify them you are leaving. Performing work for Route customers
• It is the technician’s responsibility to collect payment for work performed.
• With HTL Management assistance, it is the technician’s responsibility to actively search and secure new customers.
We're looking for:
· Electronically inclined candidates with working knowledge of electrical cable inputs, laser programming machines, and various other electrical components
· Willing to travel (will be home most nights)
· Team Player (being able to work together with other techs, help cover additional areas outside your home territory)
· Sales and customer service experience are essential.
· Must be responsible, reliable and able to work without constant supervision.
· Must have valid driver’s license and meet state requirements to obtain a Locksmith License
The physical activity requirements of the position are Sedentary to Light Physical Work
Visual acuity requirements include color, depth perception and field of vision comparable to
definitions for Clerical, Administrative, Machine Operators (including inspection) positions.
Constant – reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting
Frequent – fingering, grasping, feeling, talking, hearing
Occasional – stooping, kneeling, crouching, repetitive motions
Potential – climbing
Physical Working Condition:
This position is subject to inside environmental working conditions, slightly elevated ambient noise levels, and minor atmospheric conditions affecting skin or respiratory systems, such as fumes, odors and dusts associated with automobile operations and emissions.
Note: Refer to the Handbook and Policy Manuals for important addendum requirements to all job descriptions. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to
follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills or abilities.