Posted in Transportation 30+ days ago.
1. Responsible for making equipment adjustments to ensure proper specifications are met
2. Responsible for performing quality checks and recording results
3. Responsible for changing settings on equipment during changeovers
4. Responsible for properly recording all production numbers into database
5. Responsible for performing some routine maintenance on equipment
1. Able to work in a manufacturing setting in a safe manner and follow all plant safety rules and practices. Maintain a high standard for housekeeping within the work area.
2. Computer skills needed for data entry and reporting. Process will involve quality data or require comments related to the production/loading operation.
3. Read and complete documented inspection procedures. Follow instructions on printed work orders to complete assigned tasks.
4. Familiar with common hand tools and how to properly use them (hammer, wrench, screwdrivers, pliers, putty knife, etc.)
5. Demonstrate the ability to cooperate with co-workers in areas of safety, quality, production/maintenance, and understand importance of completing assigned tasks and their relationship to other requirements.
6. Trained or have the ability to be trained in the safe operation of a forklift and all equipment associated with driving a forklift.
EOE including disability/veteran