Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
At Centerstone, our mission is delivering care that changes people's lives. For over 60 years, Centerstone has been providing community-based behavioral healthcare, substance-abuse treatment and therapeutic foster care services across the U.S. We're committed to bringing passionate and customer experience-focused individuals to help us continue to provide the best care to our communities. If you think you're a good match to join our organization, please review the career opportunity below and submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
Position Summary: In keeping with the Mission/Vision/Values of Centerstone, a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) provides behavior intervention and treatment services to children with Autism Spectrum Disorder. Treatment is provided in our children's Autism clinic. This includes performing assessments, data collection and maintenance of appropriate documentation. A BCBA is required to use independent judgment (or works under the direction of supervisor) when performing job tasks/providing services. This position requires supervision of Registered Behavior Technicians. As part of Centerstone's team-oriented philosophy, a BCBA is expected to actively participate in variety of cross-functional teams and performance improvement initiatives.
Minimum Qualifications: Requires a Master's Degree in Behavior Analysis or Psychology, demonstrated skill in performing required assessments, a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA), and at least 1 year experience working with individuals with disabilities. Behavior Analyst must meet BCBA status and valid driver's license in relevant programs. All Behavior Analysts must successfully complete required background checks and pre-employment screenings. Direct Service Providers utilizing electronic health records and/or other automated/electronic documentation systems are required. Salary based on qualifications and experience.
Additional questions can be directed to .
Time Type:Full time
Delivering Care that Changes People's Lives starts with our employees. As a Centerstone employee there are many perks to enjoy. Below are just some of the great benefits you might be eligible for with Centerstone.
- Health & Wellness
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability - Company Paid
- Wellness Programs - Company Paid
- Financial Wellbeing
- Competitive Compensation Packages
- Life Insurance - Company Paid
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance - Company Paid
- 403b Retirement Plan with Company Funded Matching
- Retirement and Financial Planning Services
- Employee Discounts including Dell Computers, Verizon Wireless, Liberty Mutual, Costco, and Enterprise Rent-a-Car
- Loan Forgiveness options through federal programs (National Health Service Corps & Public Service Loan Forgiveness)
- Career Development and Growth
- At Centerstone training is one of our highest priorities. We provide company paid professional training for various skills, certifications, and continuing education
- Opportunities for growth and movement - We encourage our employees to consider new growth opportunities with us and have a 5 state footprint for those looking to relocate geographically
- Centerstone Research Institute and Center for Clinical Excellence teach provide staff with industry best practices and processes
- Work Life Balance
- Paid Time Off - Generous PTO for Vacations, Illness, Personal Days, Etc. (Paid Holidays)
- Flexible Work Schedules to promote a Healthy Work Life Balance
- Employee Assistance Program - assists employees with personal problems and/or work-related problems that may impact their job performance, health, mental and emotional well-being
Centerstone is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or protected veteran status..