Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
* This per diem position involves performance of a variety of food service duties as assigned.
* Flexible schedule offered, with shift differential on weekends!
REQUIRED MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES (KSAS)
* EDUCATION: High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
* LICENSE/CERTIFICATIONS: Serve Safe certification preferred.
* EXPERIENCE: Prior institutional (hospital/school/etc.) food service experience is preferred.
* Ability to read, analyze and interpret patient menus.
* General addition and subtraction knowledge.
For more information on career opportunities at Memorial Hospital, contact Beth Carpenter, Senior Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org or (603) 356-4939.
MaineHealth values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Federal and state laws prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.