Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
The primary role of the Senior Business Analyst Analyst is to, under limited supervision, use business data from various sources to create operational, financial, and sales related reporting and presentations that improve sales, reduce costs, and highlight key sales strategies. Responsible for the creation and maintenance of Power BI Reports. Responsible for creating weekly and monthly KPI reports/presentations for senior leadership and key operational partners.
* Create, maintain and update Power BI reports for operational reporting
* Develop weekly and monthly KPI decks for senior leadership
* Document business requirements for new report requests
* Create new KPI reports and presentations through data mining
* Triage reporting and data issues in a timely manner
* Create and maintain report email subscription jobs
* Collaborate with the operations and systems team on improving reporting functionality and usability
* Participate in and influence discussions around reporting requirements, visualization, and data design
* Work with operational and sales leadership to create KPIs that improve performance for the business
* Manage downstream impacts of business rule changes on reporting
* Communication: Is respectful, honest and straightforward
* Team Player: Fully engaged, a team player
* Integrity and Follow Through: Does what they say they will
* Customer Service: Relentlessly improves how we meet customer requirements and develop our employees
* Organizational Commitment: Treats company resources as their own
* Problem Solver: Presents and pursues solutions as opposed to dwelling on problems
* Bachelor s degree required - degree in Business, Statistics, IT Management or related field.
TIME TYPE (PORTAL SEARCHING)
EOE including Veterans and Disabled