Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
RESI DIRECT SALES ACCT EXEC
Job ID: 2020-26113
Location: 275 Centennial Ave, Piscataway, NJ 08854
Altice USA is a cutting-edge communications, media, and tech company. We connect people to what matters most to them; texting with friends, advertising that resonates, or binge watching their favorite show. Our differentiated approach centers around technologies that push the envelope and deliver the ultimate customer experience. We re building a workforce that attracts and retains the best talent, not only to meet the needs of our customers, but that also reflects the diverse communities we serve. We re not the only ones who have seen it; we ve recently been recognized by Forbes as one of America s Best Employers as well as by the Human Rights Campaign, DiversityInc Magazine, and Cablefax for our diversity & inclusion program.
For your whole life you ve been told that you have a certain way with your words that you can think fast on your feet... that you have an affinity for persuasion. Ambitious and hardworking, you thrive in environments where what you get is what you put in and the sky is the limit. A clever individual, you approach a customer, hone in on their needs, and get them to sign on the dotted line. You re not just an ordinary employee and you re certainly not just a salesperson. You are a closer.
* Recommend a full suite of Altice residential products and services (Internet, Phone, TV and Mobile)
* Identify and close sales opportunities effectively
* Work effectively in a performance measured environment
* Offer the best customer experience as you acquire a strong knowledge of Altice products and competitors
What You Can Expect
* Guaranteed base salary plus uncapped commission & bonus potential
* Sales leads in protected territories
* Paid leadership & development training
* Career advancement opportunities
You ll Be a Good Fit If You
* Have a high level of self-motivation
* Have a strong desire to control your earnings
* Are willing to work outdoors in all weather conditions
* Have the flexibility to work hours to cover your territory
* High School diploma or equivalent
* New customer acquisition sales experience preferred
* Highly motivated and able to work independently
* Computer savvy
* Transportation with a valid driver s license and driving record within company standards
* Comfortable working in all weather conditions
* Medical insurance plans
* Dental and orthodontic plans
* 401(k) retirement
* Paid time off
* Tuition discounts
* Pet insurance
* Discount on Altice USA services
* Base pay + incentive pay
A Culture With No Limits!
Working at Altice USA means pushing boundaries and trying things we never thought were possible. This is the team of the future. Join us!
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.