Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Are you looking for a job where YOU can make a DIFFERENCE in people's lives? Where YOUR voice and ideas MATTER? Are you a KINDHEARTED individual who is interested in a career in healthcare?
If so, please consider joining the RESIDENTIAL TEAM at MAINE BEHAVIORAL HEALTHCARE!
$2,000 SIGN-ON BONUS!*
*Current MaineHealth employees not eligible for the sign on bonus. Must be separated from MaineHealth system for 3 months to be eligible.
MAINE BEHAVIORAL HEALTHCARE is seeking a full-time RESIDENTIAL CARE WORKER to join our team at High Street, a 10 bed treatment facility for adults with mental illness located in Biddeford.
As a RESIDENTIAL CARE WORKER, your responsibilities will include:
* Assisting clients with daily living skills
* Skills teaching
* Medication administration
* Providing daily support to clients in reaching personal and treatment goals
WE ARE CURRENTLY SEEKING APPLICANTS FOR SUNDAY - TUESDAY, FROM 8PM - 8AM.
To learn more about our Residential Programs, visit our website:
MAINEHEALTH OFFERS A GENEROUS BENEFIT PACKAGE TO ALL ELIGIBLE TEAM MEMBERS, INCLUDING PAID TIME OFF, MEDICAL/DENTAL/VISION INSURANCE, EMPLOYER 403B CONTRIBUTIONS, AND SHIFT DIFFERENTIALS. MAINEHEALTH ALSO OFFERS EDUCATIONAL REIMBURSEMENT TO ENCOURAGE CONTINUED GROWTH!
REQUIRED MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES (KSAS)
* EDUCATION: High School Diploma or GED preferred. Salaries are based on years of experience and education.
* LICENSE/CERTIFICATIONS: Active Certified Residential Medication Aide and Personal Support Specialist certification however MBH will help pay for trainings as needed. Certification of Mental Health Rehabilitation Technician 1 (MHRT 1) must be obtained within one year of employment. Must have valid driver's license.
* EXPERIENCE: Prior experience working in a residential setting preferred.
* Must obtain appropriate level of automobile insurance within the first 30 days of employment
* Maintain required trainings to uphold MHRT-1 status
* Must have basic computer skills
MaineHealth values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Federal and state laws prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.