Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
The Service Network Coordinator is responsible for supporting Technical Services and the activities of the Service Network Team to grow and maintain a network of qualified, competitive CSPs. This activity requires a thorough understanding of CSP documentation requirements, responsibilities, and a basic understanding of the capabilities associated with different levels of CSP's. is responsible for maintaining required records (Certificates of Insurance, Service Level Agreements, and other compliance information, etc.) and ensures all related documentation is readily available and up to date. The Service Network Coordinator provides support by phone and email daily for CSP's and escalates items of concern to the Service Network Manager as necessary for resolution.
- Two-year business-related degree preferred
- Must possess Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with ability to exchange information and interface effectively with customers clearly and concisely.
- Basic Supply chain knowledge
- Microsoft Office and computer knowledge required.
- Knowledge of SAP required, knowledge of Salesforce preferred
- Demonstrated analytical skills, including the ability to assess learning and its impact to the business
- Ability to interact effectively and build relationships with teammates, management, and departments at all levels.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively (written/verbal) to audiences of all sizes.
- Ability to quickly analyze problems or situations, propose alternatives, and execute a results oriented solution.
- Ability to work both independently and cooperatively with a diverse group of people.
High School Diploma or GED
Years of Experience
Minimum of 5 years related work experience
Competitive base salary, bonus plan and comprehensive benefits plans which include medical and dental insurance, company-sponsored life insurance, retirement security savings plan, short- and long-term disability programs and tuition assistance.
A. O. Smith values employee excellence. In our employment practices, we will not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, or other legally protected status. We operate in a global environment and will strive to create a workplace where men and women from diverse backgrounds can thrive and achieve their fullest potential.