Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
ANALYTICAL CHEMIST needed for a contract opportunity with Yoh Scientific's client located in COLLEGEVILLE, PA area.
This position in the ANALYTICAL TECHNOLOGY AND AUTOMATION GROUP of a global PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY, and requires a BACHELOR'S DEGREE, BROAD KNOWLEDGE OF HPLC METHOD DEVELOPMENT, AND ABILITY TO TROUBLESHOOT AND DIAGNOSE PROBLEMS WITH A VARIETY OF ANALYTICAL INSTRUMENTATION.
* Conduct high throughput automated experiments, exploring both the physical properties of materials, excipients of pharmaceutical relevance and chemical reactions of synthetic intermediates.
* Write protocols for new automation workflows primarily using Unchained Labs LEA Library Studio and Automation Studio.
* Participate on multidisciplinary project teams, and collaborate with colleagues to define and implement development strategies according to project timelines.
* Organize, evaluate, and present data in an effective and scientific manner.
* Ensure the local capability to rapidly leverage existing laboratory automation in order to reduce timelines that address design selection issues with drug development.
* Broad knowledge of analytical HPLC method development, focused in areas of developability and pre-formulation.
* Proficient in, and demonstrates, highly effective oral and written communication skills.
* Team player and ability to work in a matrix environment.
* Proven ability to troubleshoot and diagnosing problems in a variety of analytical instrumentation
* BS or MS in Chemistry/Engineering/Pharmaceutics/Biology or related scientific field.
Opportunity is Calling, APPLY NOW!
RECRUITER: Mary Nestojko, Mary.Nestojko@yoh.com
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU*
We welcome you to be a part of one of the largest global staffing companies to meet your career aspirations. Yoh's network of client companies has been employing professionals like you for over 65 years in the U.S., UK and Canada. Join Yoh's extensive talent community that will provide you with access to Yoh's vast network of opportunities and gain access to this exclusive opportunity available to you.
* Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
* 401K Retirement Saving Plan
* Life & Disability Insurance
* Direct Deposit & weekly ePayroll
* Employee Discount Programs
* Referral Bonus Programs
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here:
to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.