Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
# of Openings
Area of Interest
Pediatric Specialty Care
PSC Medical Day at Danville
Join Our Team
Looking for a new start? A great opportunity awaits with Pediatric Specialty Care!
Danville, PA 17821- Van Driver/Transport Driver needed for immediate opening at Pediatric Specialty Care Medical Day at Danville.
We are currently seeking a Van Driver to plan, organize, develop, and direct, transportation of individuals safely to and from the facility. This position will also assist with preventative maintenance at the facility.
Starting pay is $14.03/hr and may increase base on level of experience
- Shifts Afternoon Driver needed Mon-Fri, 3pm-7pm
- NO Weekends & Holidays required
- Ideal position for a Nurse Aide, Home Health Aide (HHA), Personal Care Aide (PCA) who has experiencing driving patients in a wheelchair accessible van.
- Valid Drivers License & Clean Driving Record required
- Must be 21 years or older
Day-to-Day tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Assure that individual's wheelchairs are clean prior to trips
- Assure transport vehicle has been cleaned and stocked with any supplies needed before going on a trips
- Develop and implement repair and maintenance for the transport vehicle
- Keeps individual appointments punctually by assuring the residents is ready to leave at the scheduled hour
- Assure individual is transported in proper chair to and from the vehicle and is safely secured while in the vehicle
- Assist with building facility preventative maintenance tasks
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Valid driver's license with good driving record
- Must be 21 years or older
- Previous related experience in a similar role strongly preferred
- Knowledge of equipment used in long-term care (e.g., lifts, wheelchairs, Geri chairs, and scales)
- Proficient computer skills
- Experience in a long term care or hospital setting is strongly preferred
- Current CPR and First Aid certifications
- Must have patience, tact, a cheerful disposition and enthusiasm, as well as the willingness to handle difficult residents
Pediatric Specialty Care is expanding our services in the Danville area and is a Medical Day Care Program! This state-of-the-art facility will provide a warm, caring and engaging environment for children. Appropriate for most children who qualify for in-home nursing care, Pediatric Specialty Care offers a dependable resource for parents or caregivers who are working or in school full-time.
Clean, Neat & Newly Renovated Facility, Enjoy being a part of a strong and diverse team, Friendly and supportive staff, Truly make a difference in our residents' lives while providing top notch care
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Click here to get started.