Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Part Time
DESCRIPTION SHIFT: PRN
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a Medical Assistant? In the Ambulatory Surgery Division, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million to our incredible team members over the course of three years.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. With the Ambulatory Surgery Division, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family's needs. Some of the unique benefits we offer include:
* Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
* Paid Personal Leave
* 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
* Identity Theft Protection discounts
* Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
* Adoption Assistance
* Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as Medical Assistant where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
As a Medical Assistant, you will provide direct patient care and observation in an ambulatory setting. You will be responsible for the surgical room turn over between cases, patient admissions and discharge collections while recording clinical data in the medical record. You will also assist with the transport of patients. You will be under the direction of a Registered Nurse.
* You will assist with scheduling of testing and treatments under the direction of a registered nurse
* Assist with turning over your operating rooms between cases
* You will be responsible for taking your patient history and vital signs
* Maintain sufficient supply levels, cleanliness and orderliness of all your equipment and supplies
* You will perform selected administrative duties and assist nursing staff
* Assist with keeping your waiting area, lobbies, utility rooms, and patient care areas safe and clean for patients, visitors and staff
CLEAR CREEK SURGERY CENTER located in Wheat Ridge, Colorado, is proud to have a long and distinguished reputation as a provider of ambulatory surgical care. Today, we offer a state of the art facility and the newest technologies in our four operating rooms and procedure room. Performing around 320 cases a month, our specialties include dental, general surgery, gyn, orthopedics, hand surgery, ophthalmology, ent and pain management. We are AAAHC accredited and a part of HCA Healthcare, who has been named one of the world's MOST ETHICAL COMPANIES by Ethisphere since 2010. Our center is conveniently located near I-70 and 6th Ave. making your commute easy.
Be a part of an organization who invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Medical Assistant opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
Qualifications you will need:
* Graduate from a recognized training facility for medical assistants preferred
* Medical Assistant Certification preferred
* Please be sure to list current license information on your application
* Valid BCLS Certification upon employment, online certification not acceptable
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.