Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Job Title: Mechanical Assembler- TEMP
Location: Chelmsford, MA
Manager s Job title: Manufacturing Manager
Follow build procedures and build documentation to produce various defect free mechanical assemblies on time according to schedule.
* 3-10 years of Electromechanical Assembly experience, preferably in the semiconductor capital equipment industry
* Knowledge of leak detection a plus
* Experience reading assembly drawings
* Detail oriented with good basic math skills
* Ability to perform physical functions to include lifting 50-75lbs
* Must have experience with 5S, lean manufacturing
* Experience with Oracle ERP and Agile is a plus
* Must be comfortable using a computer. Experience using Microsoft Excel a plus
* Able to read, write, and communicate effectively
* Willingness to learn and follow directions
* Availability to work 5-15 hours of overtime per week
This position will work as a member of the Cryogenic Assembly Teams in support of our fast paced dynamic manufacturing operations. This position will be located in Chelmsford, MA and will report to the Operations Manager.
This role sits within Edwards Vacuum, the CTIP Product company in Chelmsford which is part of the newly formed Semi Chamber Solutions Division within Atlas Copco s Vacuum Technique business area. It provides a complete range of Equipment and value-added services for customers in a range of applications & processes, depending on the market. The customers vary from very large global accounts to small diffuse customers. The division provides products under the Edwards brands.
Edwards Vacuumis an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment related decisions because of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual preference, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other protected class. Job promotions at Atlas Copco will be based on such factors as quality of work, prior job performance, attendance, safety record, and ability to work well with others.
Accessibility Notice: If you need reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process due to a physical or mental disability, please send an email to: email@example.com or call 973-397-3400. Reasonable accommodation requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis.