Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
1. If you are a first time user, please create your candidatelogin account before you apply for a job. (Click Sign In Create Account)
2. If you already have a Candidate Account, please Sign-In before you apply.
ASIC Design Engineer:
We have an exciting position in the explosive growth area of Data Center Enterprise Storage. In this role you will be responsible for developing the most advanced semiconductor devices to support stringent high capacity storage needs across all the top tier service providers.
Responsible for architecture, RTL, implementation and verification of IP and customer specific digital design content. You will contribute to design methodology development and improvement, efficiency and quality initiatives as part of a mixed-signal product team. Must have a deep understanding of logic design and the design trade-offs between timing, power and physical design. Must have experience with Verilog and a knowledge of verification methodologies. The ideal candidate will have experience working with both local and global team members and have strong RTL design background. Candidates need to be self-motivated, able to work well on teams and have excellent communication skills. This position will be located in the Minneapolis Minnesota office.
* Degree in Electrical or Electronic Engineering, BSEE required and 5+ years related experience. MSEE preferred.
* 5+ years digital design and mixed-signal ASIC product development experience required.
* Expertise with tools and methodologies used in digital and mixed-signal design and verification
* Proven teamwork skills
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
* Excellent English language oral and written communication skills
Broadcom is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. We will also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records consistent with local law.
If you are located outside USA, please be sure to fill out a home address as this will be used for future correspondence..