Posted in Transportation 30+ days ago.
The Truck Unloader moves route vehicles to the loading dock, unloads soiled linen, moves vehicle back, hangs bags of soiled linen onto rail/conveyor system, sorts linens into different bins and transfers them to other departments or areas of facility. Performs other tasks as needed.
- Safely move vehicles to loading area, unload, and move vehicle back.
- Sort and transfer product to different areas of facility.
- Hang bags of soiled linen onto rail/conveyor system.
- Assist sort/count workstations as needed.
- Meet efficiency and safety standards for the position.
- Follow instructions as directed by supervision.
- Work in other production positions as needed.
- keep work area clean
- Comprehend and follow direction.
- Recognize colors, sizes and different product.
- Meet physical requirements of job.
- Keep a valid drivers license and good driving record.
Typical Physical Activity:
- Physical Demands consist of standing, walking, reaching overhead, pushing, pulling, grasping, constantly lifting up to 100 lbs., hearing, seeing and stooping.
- Physical Requirements consist of being able to meet the physical demands for the entire shift.
Typical Environmental Conditions:
- Production areas of a typical industrial laundry facility, which includes variations in temperature, odors, humidity, lint and dust. Most work is performed outside at the loading dock. Soiled linens come from a variety of customers such as restaurants, hotels, medical facilities and shops.