Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Imagine New Horizons...
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systemes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and create the future. Let's design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes! Shape your career with 3DS! #WeAre3DS
The Challenges Ahead
We are seeking a Sales Representative candidate, with a proven record of software sales success, to implement strategic plans to drive net new sales of the 3DExperience platform via the multiple Dassault Systemes brands of software solutions into the Industrial Equipment market.
This role is designed for early-career stage sales professionals and intended to be an eventual path into a Client Executive role.
What will your role be?
- Identify new opportunities and markets for the DS portfolio by prospecting within assigned Industrial Equipment account list
- Relationship building and cross-brand selling within assigned list of existing Dassault Systemes customers
- Execute against the defined strategic plans (Customer Value Model) for each prospect/customer with focus on net new business development
- Coordinate various DS resources to ensure customer satisfaction and to fully represent the entire portfolio of Dassault Systemes products and services
- Establish and develop \\"trusted advisor\\" relationships with customers at all levels
- Negotiate and closes software and services agreements for all DS product lines
- Assure a high level of quality and customer satisfaction
- Support Client Executive to update account plans and forecasts for all assigned accounts
- Coordinates activities within extended internal teams including sales, pre-sales, post sales, consulting staff
Your Key Success Factors
This individual should have a successful track record of delivering year over year growth and the ability to lead a matrixed multi-brand internal sales team, have strong prospecting skills and be highly motivated to be successful. Must be highly ambitious and self-motivated, with a positive can-do attitude.
Additional requirements include the following:
- 2-4 years of successful enterprise software sales in large accounts
- Consistently meets or exceeds quotas for software and services sales
- Some knowledge of Industrial Equipment marketplace with network of contacts
- Software sales experience required
- PLM or ERP software sales preferred
- Strong teaming, communications, and organizational skills
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Engineering preferred
- Fluency in English required
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.