Posted in Management 14 days ago.
DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Last year alone, our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a Project Manager you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!
At HCA Healthcare, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
· Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
· Paid Personal Leave
· 401k (100% annual match [3%-9% of pay based on years of service])
· Identity Theft Protection discounts
· Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
· Adoption Assistance
· Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a Project Manager where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
SUMMARY OF DUTIES
Single point of accountability for the delivery of division projects to meet objectives; manages the day-to-day activities of assigned division projects; ensures the quality of the team’s work; manages division projects of varying complexity; maintain HCA Healthcare Enterprise Project Mgmt. alignment, expertise and competencies; support and use HCA Healthcare Project Management methodologies and tools.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
Project Structuring & Project Planning:
· You will manage and communicate a clear vision of the division projects objectives, and motivating the team members
· Understanding and communicating the definition of completion criteria (what constitutes ‘done’)
· You will organize the activities into manageable work packages for division and facility team members and determining an effective approach to completing the work
· Ensuring that appropriate timing, resources, and sequencing of the work efforts are aligned to produce the desired result within a given period of time
· Support Division CIO in scheduling and prioritizing workload given resource constraints
· Responsible for relationships to accomplish the activities
· You will manage Division and Enterprise deployment project schedules to minimize intra-project resource conflict and facility activity conflict
Project Management, Controlling & Reporting Status, Project Close:
· Maintaining assertiveness to achieve goals as quickly as possible
· Monitoring project activities and reporting on status utilizing HCA Healthcare standard reporting processes and tools
· Identifying potential scope changes
· Reviewing quality of work and managing integration of team members’ work
· You will identify and manage risks and issues
· Coaching those working on activities to clarify assignments and deliverables
Documenting and analyzing lessons learned, sharing with others
· Validating the completion of project documentation and relevant knowledge bases
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
· Organization - proactively prioritizes needs and effectively manages resources
· Communication - communicates clearly and concisely
· Customer orientation - establishes and maintains long-term customer relationships, building trust and respect by consistently meeting and exceeding expectations
· Bachelor’s degree required
· A minimum of three years of experience in an IT environment (with project and personnel management experience)
· Planview experience highly desired
HCA Healthcare is one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, comprising more than 180 hospitals and approximately 2,000 sites of care, including surgery centers, freestanding ERs, urgent care centers, and physician clinics, in 21 states and the United Kingdom. With more than 280,000 colleagues driven by one purpose—to give patients healthier tomorrows—we are excited about the future of medicine and believe we are uniquely positioned to play a leading role in the transformation of clinical care.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Project Manager opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.