Posted in General Business 10 days ago.
Intertek is a leading Total Quality Assurance provider to industries worldwide. Our network of more than 1,000 laboratories and offices with over 43,000 people in more than 100 countries, delivers innovative and bespoke Assurance, Testing, Inspection, and Certification solutions for our customers' operations and supply chains. Intertek Total Quality Assurance expertise, delivered consistently with precision, pace, and passion, enables our customers to power ahead safely.
Intertek's Industry Services team provides technical solutions that help customers maximize operational efficiency, ensure asset reliability, improve quality, and minimize safety risks. Some of our many service areas include inspection, non-destructive and materials testing, technical training, engineering, surveying, QA/QC, and supplier auditing.
• Ensure that the owner's quality requirements are well documented, communicated, understood and incorporated in theapplicable method statements and plans.
• Establish a framework for the quality management and continually apply it to the project.
• As part of the project leadership team, communicate effectively and advocate for quality-related work processes, requirements, and expectations.
• Work closely with the construction contractors to ensure their quality control work processes and activities are in compliance with the owner's quality assurance requirements.
• Coordinate the successful execution of the owner's quality assurance work activities with the contractors' quality control work activities.
• Coordinate with the Pre-Commissioning and Commissioning/Start-up teams to ensure that construction quality meets or exceeds their expectations and requirements as pieces of scope are turned over to them in a progressive sequence throughout execution of site work.
• Implement the Project Quality Management Plan (PQMP) as documented in the PEP, including quality procedures, guidelines, standards, forms and templates. Update and maintain this PQMP as required throughout the project.
• Identification, assignment, and management of the project quality personnel.
• Supervise the site office-based project quality assurance personnel. Maintain the Quality staffing plan including resources and budget work-hours.
• Produce, in conjunction with project controls, quality performance metrics and reports.
• Interface with and oversee any independent quality-related consultants/specialists, as applicable.
• Provide weekly and monthly reports against the quality Key Performance indicators (KPI's) to Management.
• Interface with engineering and construction management to assist in the resolution of NCRs and incidents.
• Monitor and trend NCRs and quality incidents. Work with Engineering to ensure effective and timely disposition of NCRs.
• Provide input to the development of quality requirements for subcontracts and, working with the Contract Management team, ensure the project's quality specifications and requirements are included in those subcontracts.
• Ensure assessment and/or audits of internal system, consultants, suppliers, and contractors are conducted to ensure that the management plans have been implemented in accordance with project requirements.
• Assist with facilitating and coordinating the training of project personnel in project procedures.
• Work with Engineering to support the timely resolution or disposition of Field Queries (FQs) and Requests for Information(RFIs).
• Ensure that proper document and information management procedures and work activities are being followed on the project.
• Working with the construction contractors, ensure proper procedures and documentation are in place for weld inspections and rework of any non- conforming weldments.
• Sustain a culture where quality is a core value that will not be compromised.
A career with Intertek means joining a global network of professionals dedicated to bringing quality and safety to life. Our vision is to become the world's most trusted partner for Quality Assurance and we offer our employees the chance to make an impact with attractive growth opportunities in this industry on a global scale.
We offer a salary and benefit package competitively placed within the local market, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity.