Posted in General Business 12 days ago.
Clinical Concierge(Radiology Technologist)
Are you looking to make an impact in your community whileworking for a top-ranked heath care system? Your next opportunity is here. Theexciting new Cottage Health Urgent Care Platform is looking to hire RadiologyTechnologists in beautiful Northern Santa Barbara County . Featuresof the urgent care centers include:
1. Independentlystaffed family nurse practitioners
2. Conveniently located, attractive, andultramodern facilities to allow forexpedited patient
3. Fourpatient rooms, a minor procedure suite, an orthopedic suite which includes
in-room- x-ray, laboratory, and the ability to dispense pre-packagedmedications for patient convenience
Cottage Health is ranked by Fortune Magazine as one of thetop 10 Best Places to Work in Health Care for 2019. We believe that caring forour patients begins with caring for our employees. Cottage employees are part of a professionalteam collaborating to provide the best possible patient care in a positive workenvironment where every employee receives the resources, support andencouragement to achieve excellence in their role.
The Clinical Concierge is the guide for the patientthroughout their urgent care journey, from completing registration, collectingpayments, rooming and vitals, completing point-of-care lab testing, completingpatient x-rays, assisting the provider with care, discharging, and following-upwith patients. It is the role of the Clinical Concierge to companion patientsand their \"secondary guests\" through the entire experience tomaximize clinical excellence, reduce treatment times, and maximize the patientexperience; before, during, and after the patient visit. This position is avital part of the office team that cares for patients in the clinical settingworking under the direction of the Site Manager and the on-duty provider andworks closely with the provider and other clinical staff. Additionally, theClinical Concierge is responsible for a variety of clinical functions within aclinical setting requiring knowledge and integration of available standard,resources, and data; discretion; good judgment; diplomacy; decision making; anda customer service attitude. Acting as the patient advocate, the ClinicalConcierge has continuous contact with providers, patients, patientfamilies/significant others, community agencies, and patient care staff andmanagement.
• Successful completion of a Radiology Technicianeducation program
Certifications, Licenses, Registrations
• California Rad Tech Certification
• American Heart Association BLS for Health CareProviders
• Basic computer skills with Microsoft Office andemail
• Knowledge of medical terminology
• Knowledge of electronic record, preferably Epic
• Ability to maintain effective and organizedsystems to ensure timely patient flow
• Exceptional customer service and phone etiquette
• Skilled in correct grammar, spelling andpunctuation
Years of Related Work Experience
• Health Care facility clinical experience required.
• 1 year p revious experience as a radiology technologistincluding previous experience with an
electronic health record