Posted in General Business 9 days ago.
Why join us?
J.P. Morgan's newly formed Integrated Payments Product Group (IPPG) sees clients rushing to adopt new selling models as their customer base shifts online and expands into new markets. Alongside traditional payment acceptance and settlement methods, counterparty payments are extending to include new real-time, card and digital wallet rails. Between the pay-ins and pay-outs, clients have an opportunity to automate reconciliation, manage funds and coordinate intelligent settlement, while also unlocking considerable customer insights. And with APIs, connections are real-time, directly linking into clients' internal systems and customer-facing portals.
J.P. Morgan's Integrated Payments Client Solutions encompass delivery of integrated capabilities from across Wholesale Payments, with the team enjoying considerable focus currently. Our comprehensive banking capabilities, global reach and innovative growth agenda continue to differentiate us versus banking and FinTech competitors. At J.P. Morgan we help our clients to make payments anywhere in the world, in any currency using any method of payment.
What we're looking for
As our payment solutions continue to roll-out and evolve, we seek an experienced NYC-area, Dallas or San Francisco-based Client Solutions specialist to 1) develop client use cases; 2) prioritize our build; and 3) lead client engagement. The role will work closely with Product, Marketing and Sales partners to launch, grow and evolve our expanding payment solutions offerings globally.
• Experience of 5-8+ years in a Payments Product, FinTech, Advisory or Sales role, solving client challenges and meeting team objectives with a client-focused mindset
• A track record demonstrating a high level of personal initiative, setting and achieving challenging goals, and demonstrating entrepreneurial leadership
• Proven ability to develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders, effectively executing initiatives alongside cross-functional teams
• Understanding of API solutions and technology trends that impact our business
• Prior experience in API-based products, conducting client demos through Postman or similar tools to showcase the solution will be added advantage
• Outstanding presentation and communication skills across functions, teams and levels
• Excel and PowerPoint proficiency
• Strong business, financial and analytical acumen
• Positive attitude towards compliance and controls
• Proactive attitude, commitment to continuous learning
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience, MBA a plus
• Knowledge of Wholesale Payments products including Liquidity, FX, Channels, Merchant Services, Commercial Card) - helpful, not required
• Experience working internationally or with a global team - helpful, not requiredJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans