Posted in General Business 12 days ago.
JPMorgan Chase & Co . is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2.7 trillion, over 240,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across four business segments including Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate and Investment Banking, Commercial Banking and Consumer and Community Banking.
The JPMorgan Wealth Management business is focused on helping investors achieve their long-term financial goals and comprised of the Chase wealth management business, J.P. Morgan Securities and You Invest - our digital investing platform. The combined business has ~$400 billion in Assets under Management and ~4,000 advisors who work out of 3,500 branches and 21 offices.
The Business Process Analyst within our J.P Morgan Securities Quality Assurance group has day to day focus on production and development initiatives. Resolution of problems or transactions where expertise is required to interpret or administer policies, guidelines or processes. The Business Process Analyst will also:
• Have ownership for one or more processes, reports or procedures. May be considered analytical or procedural experts for the assigned duties/tasks.
• Expected to assist others in analysis or project effort execution as needed, handle more complex systemic analysis, and have proven abilities to present findings in understandable and actionable manners.
• Frequently leads projects/ complex assignments with little supervision. Ensures projects are completed according to established timelines and budget.
The Business Process Analyst I will also perform:
• Drive risk and control agenda
• Leadership skills
• Develop and manage employees
• Delegation skills
• Coaching skills
• LOB knowledge
• Business process and procedure knowledge
• Subject matter expert within function
• May be required to have business-specific skills or certificationChase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans