Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) AdventHealth Care Center Zephyrhills South
Location Address: 38250 A. Ave, Zephyrhills
Sign On Bonus $1000
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Care Center Zephyrhills South
AdventHealth Care Center’s mission to “Extend the Healing Ministry of Christ”
- The opportunity and encouragement to truly care for and love the patients/residents they serve
- The opportunity to work with like-minded co-workers who believe and support the organization’s mission
- The patient-centric focus of meeting the needs of the patient/residents
- Being part of a large healthcare organization where we can be “Greater as a Whole”
Various Shifts Available
You Will Be Responsible For:
Gives general care such as bathing, dressing, shampooing of hair, nail trimming, cleaning of teeth, hair care, and shaving of residents or assists residents to do their own care within limitation.
Responsible for making and changing beds.
Attends to resident’s personal hygiene needs as required. May assist residents to and from the bathroom and give bed pan.
Serves meals to residents and assists those who cannot feed themselves or need assistance with their meals. Records food and fluid intake per policy and procedures.
Performs personal care and services to meet individual resident needs and preferences.
Communicates to enhance dignity and respect.
Answers call lights as required, keeping in mind that employees must respond to all calls regardless of who has immediate responsibility for the resident.
Reports any change of condition or unusual findings to the unit nurse per policy and procedures.
Applies aseptic technique in all resident care. Follows Universal Precautions.
Assists in transfer maneuvers, using proper body mechanics and gait belts per policy.
What You Will Need:
- Is certified as a CNA in another state and is awaiting certification by reciprocity in current state
- Has completed and has proof of passing a certification exam, but is still awaiting the actual Certified Nursing Assistant certificate
Assist professional nursing personnel in providing nursing care and simple technical nursing services under the direction and supervision of a registered nurse or licensed practical nurse.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.