Posted in General Business 5 days ago.
Trade Services Associate I - Wholesale Lending Services- Newark, DE
Wholesale Loan Services (WLS) services several lines of businesses within JPMorgan Chase, including Business Banking, Global Wealth Management, Investment Banking and Commercial Banking. The group consists of approximately 1,300 employees worldwide and is responsible for over $500 billion in loans outstanding.
Core Loan Operation is a part of WLS and provides global end to end loan origination, servicing, restructuring and trading support. Services are tailored to the needs of the client and Line of Business, ranging from bilateral to large syndicated loan agreements. Services provided include Loan Origination, Deal Closing & Funding, Collateral/Document Review/Doc Workflow Management, Loan Servicing, Trade Confirmations & Settlement, Special Credit Services, and Syndicated/Agent Bank Booking and Servicing.
Dataroom Management, a team within Wholesale Loan Operations, manages the handlings of confidential syndicated loan information and its delivery to trade counterparties in the context of domestic and emerging markets secondary loan transactions, loan total return swaps and certain other customized syndicated loan-related transactions. This is carried out in compliance with 'Chinese Wall' information barriers, and in close coordination with Portfolio Managers, Sales, Trading and Research as well as Legal and Compliance, in each case, as appropriate.
This position is responsible for the information management, review, and delivery of all documents received in connection with the Credit Portfolio Group, the Credit Trading Desk, and the Total Return Swap Desk's responsibility to provide relevant documentation to their clients and potential clients. This position requires meticulous analysis of legal documentation and the ability to operate quickly in a short time frame. A person who is a critical thinker with keen attention to detail is an ideal candidate.
• Source and prepare confidential information for distribution to clients. This entails preparing web-based data rooms on Intralinks and granting clients access to information.
• Create and maintain a Portfolio of Datarooms over web-based Intralinks application
• Manage borrower information flow for the Credit Portfolio Group, Total Return Swap Desk, and the Credit Trading Desk, ensuring adherence to Compliance policies regarding the handling of Private Material Non-Public Information
• Review, track and post documentation to Intralinks sites
• Field ad-hoc inquiries from internal and external clients
• Coordinate accuracy of Intralinks sites with Loan and Agency Services, offshore Intralinks teams, Borrowers, Lenders, Legal, and Compliance
• Develop and maintain long-term relationships with the Credit Portfolio Group, the Credit Trading Desk, Total Return Swap Desk, operations, legal, and compliance to ensure proper and timely posting of all documentation
• Work on ad-hoc projects
• Present business update to functional manager
• Identify and address control gaps and efficiency opportunities , taking the appropriate level of risk to deliver scalable, simple and innovative solutions that improve the process
• Initiate and effect positive change and continuous improvement; communicate effectively to articulate implications of change
• Ideally the candidate will have knowledge of Syndicated loan life cycle and Intralinks
• Proven ability to collaborate with team members and senior management across and within the lines of business with a keen attention to detail strong oral and written communication skills, and strong analytical capability
• Must be highly organized with ability to manage a variety of tasks
• Must be a team oriented individual with effective communication and leadership skills
• Critical decision-making abilities including the ability to identify, escalate, and propose solutions to problems
• Ability to multi-task through the practice of strong organizational and time management skillsJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans