Posted in General Business 4 days ago.
• Design, configure, test and implement new FI development and changes.
• Actively participate in big-bang multi-module SAP implementations
• Communicate (verbal and written) functional designs (derived from business requirements and SAP template knowledge).
• Support the business community in managing and optimizing the SAP system, and ensure quality of the SAP system consistent with TKMNA processes and standards.
• Collaborate with business users on their defined requirements by exercising one's knowledge in Accounting and FI processes.
• Provide options and recommendations for satisfying business requirements.
• Communicate with management and user community to ascertain specific design requirement.
• Conduct configuration and design meetings, prepare concept, and design specification.
• Provide direction and guidance to other members of the team.
• Analyze problems and prepare functional work flow diagrams.
• Evaluate improvements and possible modifications of existing systems.
• Perform regular reviews of system integrity, proactively finding anomalies before they become problems.
• Test and implement all completed configuration and development.
• Demonstrate continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service.
• Understand and improve business processes.
• Contribute to the overall success of the IT Department by performing all other duties as assigned by the manager.Minimum Requirements:
•Thorough knowledge of the FI and CO modules, including \"new ledger\" concepts.
•At least 8 years of experience in SAP FICO.
•Experience in full-life cycle implementation.
•Good understanding of all FI and CO master data that supports the business processes.
•Working knowledge on S4 (Simple Finance) projects is preferred.
•In-depth knowledge and hands on expertise in configuring FI modules GL, AP, AR, Credit Management, Asset Accounting, Taxation plus sub modules.
•Some Knowledge of the underlying table structures within the Finance module.
•Experience in working in a multi-currency environment.
•Solid understanding of the integration with other modules is essential.
•Worked closely with ABAP, Basis, Data Warehouse and other teams in design and implementation of SAP FI functionalities.
•Accounting background and good process knowledge is highly preferred.
•Working experience on enhancements of SAP FI-AP, Bank Statements (BAI/BAI2 and all SAP Bank formats standards where applicable).
•FI-Logistics processes like buy-sell process, third party shipment, intercompany transactions etc.
•Experience with SAP Business Warehouse (BW) is preferred.
•In-depth experience in configuring and managing the implementation of FI processes.
•Effectively and timely, communicate project status to project management, especially when issues arise.
•Excellent oral and written communication skills.
•Understanding of ABAP (Debugging capacities in ABAP)
•Ability to evaluate third party tools.
•Ability to communicate technical and non-technical materials to others.
•Ability to work independently under limited supervision and in a team environment.
•8 years in working on an SAP project team supporting Finance module.
•Some education in Accounting.
•Experience in metals industry is a plus.
•Thorough knowledge of SAP Finance configuration.
•Ability to analyze business requirement at a table level in order to develop functional requirements.thyssenkrupp Materials NA Inc is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age and veteran status or any other protected status required by applicable law.
Applicants with disabilities who require reasonable accommodation in connection with the application process are encouraged to contact us directly.With around 480 locations in over 40 countries, thyssenkrupp Materials Services is the biggest materials distributor and service provider in the western world. The broad service spectrum offered by the materials experts enables customers to focus on their individual core business. The area of Materials Services spans two strategic areas: global materials distribution as one-stop-shop - from steel and stainless steel, tubes and pipes, nonferrous metals and specialty materials to plastics and raw materials - and tailored services in the areas of materials management and supply chain management. An extensive omnichannel architecture offers 250,000 customers worldwide cross-channel, round-the-clock access to more than 150,000 products and services. A highly efficient logistics system ensures that all requested services are smoothly integrated into customer production processes "just-in-time" or "just-in-sequence".
thyssenkrupp Materials NA is a subsidiary of the internationally operating thyssenkrupp Group. headquartered in Southfield, Michigan, is a leading provider of production materials and integrated service solutions with almost 2,900 employees and more than 95 locations in North America. With annual sales of US$2.9 billion, the company is focused on value-added processing and distribution of a full line of aluminum, stainless, copper, brass, specialty metals, steel, and plastics products. Supply chain management, transportation and logistics, and production support outsourcing solutions are among the many services provided to customers. Business units include Copper and Brass Sales, AIN Plastics, Ken-Mac Metals, OnlineMetals, thyssenkrupp Steel Services, thyssenkruppSupply Chain Services,and thyssenkrupp Materials de Mexico.thyssenkrupp is an international group of companies comprising largely independent industrial and technology businesses.Across 78 countries the group generated sales of €42.0 billion in fiscal 2018/2019. Under a strong umbrella brand our products and services make an important contribution to creating a better and sustainable future. The skills and commitment of our over 106,000 employees are the basis of our success. With our technologies and innovations, we work with our customers to develop cost-efficient and resource-friendly solutions to future challenges. We combine performance orientation with corporate and social responsibility.