Posted in General Business 14 days ago.
Medline Industries, Inc. has an immediate opening located in Temecula, CA. This position will require excellent customer service and account management experience. We are seeking a dynamic, hard-working professional with a solid education or background in customer service and a desire to work for a fast-paced, large corporate organization. In addition to exceptional leadership and analytical skills, you must have a "roll-up your sleeves" attitude.
The challenging responsibilities of the position include:
* Strong email/phone support for accounts and sales reps
* Process orders via fax, phone, and EDI
* Monitor and resolve order blocks
* Perform tasks that relate to new item set up and stock situations
* Manage backorder reports and provide information to customers
* Track orders/obtain pod's
* Set up RGA's/credits
Medline offers a business casual, entrepreneurial work environment with strong growth potential, a competitive compensation package, and a complete benefits package including medical/dental/vision/life insurance; 401(k) with company match. And much more!
• Excellent communication and organization, and follow-up skills
• Exhibit a strong desire for customer focus and satisfaction
• Ability to organize multiple tasks
• Ability to work independently or in a team environment
• Computer skills that include MS Word, Excel, SAP, Sales menu and efficient use of the internet and email