Posted in General Business 9 days ago.
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Join Schneider Electric and power your career!
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
What do you get to do in this position?
The Service Order Manager (SOM) manages the end to end customer experience as it relates to service projects to ensure on-time completion and the highest level of satisfaction.
This position will act as the primary point of contact for our customers and is responsible for initiating, planning, executing, controlling and ultimately closing customer interactions throughout the project. They are further responsible for confirming customer requirements - which typically includes drawings, specifications, scopes of work, all related project documentation and any special job site needs. The SOM will be responsible for any customer-facing communication and maintaining detailed tasks and notes in the Work Order.
To perform this job successfully, you must be able to satisfactorily perform each of these duties:
This position may be for you if you have:
Education and Experience
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services.
- Knowledge of basic accounting or financial principles and methods
- Ability to review and understand electrical drawings and specifications desired
- Professional experience in customer service
- 2 years Electrical Power Distribution knowledge and experience desired
- Proactive and extremely collaborative with other team members; knows how to leverage knowledge of those around them to effectively manage the end to end process with the customer
- Excellent customer service skills
- Team player who is adept at planning, organizing and detail-oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to gather and analyze data
- Ability to learn and work efficiently within multiple computer-based systems including Sales Force, SAP & the Microsoft Office Suite of products.
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.