Posted in Management 28 days ago.
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.Job Description
Reporting directly to the Director of Partner Success, North America, the Manager of Partner Success role is responsible for leading and supporting a portfolio of strategic payment technology partners to execute against growth, retention and innovation objectives. This individual will also act as a technical liaison and serve as the first point of contact for partner servicing needs.
We are seeking a leader with payments industry knowledge, relationship management and solution sales experience to take on this function. This individual will engage and work extensively in partnership with other Business Development and Partner Success Leaders to execute on our growth strategies and directly contribute to the ongoing expansion of the Technology Alliance partner program.
Our ideal candidate will have a breadth of experience including; relationship management, business development, sales, technical/solution-selling, transformation and problem-solving skills. This person will demonstrate exceptional communication, strategic, analytical and program development/execution as well as a proven track record of success in function.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Lead the all aspects of the required partner success management deliverables for the assigned portfolio including, but not limited to : technical servicing needs; relationship development; quarterly partnership performance discussions; implementation and GTM strategies; identification, pursuit and development of opportunities for technology infrastructure, distribution and enablement of both Visa and CyberSource solutions.
* Lead the formulation of go-to-market strategies across each of the identified strategic initiatives with our alliance partners.
* Actively engage with leadership and internal stakeholders on execution methodologies for formulated alliance partner go-to-market strategies.
* Identify, develop and foster relationships with key stakeholders and C-Suite within assigned partner portfolio.
* Initiate and lead strategic workshops with assigned global technology partners to identify areas of mutual innovation and partnerships to solve the most complex payment and technology challenges facing the industry at large.
* Lead, initiate and successfully execute complex, global strategic partnership deals spanning multiple solution sets and long-term contractual deal constructs.
* Proactively identify and assess key market + industry trends that will directly impact + influence the collective business objectives, priorities and results of the business.
* Develop and engage internal and external stakeholders in solution selling approach with phased implementations against prioritized business objectives.
* Develop and model pricing constructs that align with identified objectives and position all parties for growth over the life of the partnership agreement.
* Lead contractual process including the presentment, negotiations and legal aspects surrounding the execution of all required commercial partnership agreements.
* Engage technology partners and internal stakeholders to create, develop and successfully deploy marketing GTM strategies, including launch plans, priority placement and integrated engagement interfaces to drive awareness, adoption and enablement of Visa and CyberSource solutions.
* Serve as technical and business SME for various internal initiatives and joint pursuits of the assigned global technology partners.
Promote technology partner/ISV interests & integrated solutions internally alongside Product & Acquiring Solutions stakeholders.
Dedicated Technology partner/ISV functional, field-level liaison aligned to special projects &/or strategic initiatives as defined by leadership.
Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams including; Marketing, Sales-Operations, Technical Sales, FP&A, Product Management/Development to make accurate, informed decisions.
Work collaboratively across Visa's many functional business units to drive greater awareness, value to portfolio and new, innovative customer experiences alongside assigned strategic partners.
Develop, track and execute against monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue targets (KPIs) & other team and individual performance metrics as per the Annual Operation Plan (AOP).
Identify and analyze key metrics, trends and opportunities to ensure a disciplined approach to the prioritization, investment and decision-making process surrounding all top strategic pursuits.
Understand Visa and CyberSource's broader corporate strategies to facilitate prioritization of business development initiatives aligned to product roadmap priorities.
Directly contribute to the Partner Success Team success, growth & development by applying and/or reinforcing new disciplines to function.
Provide executive program oversight and ongoing effective, complete and accurate partner communication.
4 years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or at least 2 years of work experience
with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with
a PhD degree
3+ years of Payment Industry and/or related SaaS/High Tech industry experience
3+ years of success in strategic sales, business development &/or alliance partner function
Strong solution selling skills based on problem identification vs product focused discussions
Customer relationship management experience focusing on global enterprise B2B and B2C partner segments
Experience in engaging and facilitating dialogue with C-level and senior executives at Fortune 1000 businesses
Experience in engaging and successfully commencing large, multi-year enterprise agreements
Experienced in global contractual negotiations
Experienced in internal cross collaboration with multiple internal stakeholders including executive leadership
Experienced in engaging existing partners in the dialog surrounding the technical components required to power global complex payment infrastructures across all acceptance channels
Experienced in the acquiring considerations and impacts of both card present and card not present acceptance environments
Deep understanding of the payments ecosystem and the market forces impacting the various stakeholders in the payment flow
Ability to effectively work independently and remotely by utilizing digital collaboration tools in order to engage and communicate complete, accurate and relevant details tailored to various audiences
Ability to create partner engagement collateral with appropriate messaging to align with the conversation stage, audience and desired outcomes
Ability to prioritize deliverables and projects to meet timelines efficiently, to adapt to changes in priorities quickly, and to structure and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously with focus on a drive to completion and tangible impact
Ability to successfully manage a defined partner portfolio and deliver against assigned target metrics.
Bachelor's Degree required, MBA a plus
Commercial Acumen: Stays abreast of key trends that shape payment industry and markets and capitalizes on emerging business opportunities to develop commercially viable products and services.
Client Mindset: Focuses on discovering and meeting partner needs that result in high impact solutions; keeps portfolio interest at the forefront and continually seeks to add value.
Manage Relationships: Identifies opportunities and takes action to build strategic relationships between teams, business areas, partners and other key stakeholders to achieve business goals.
Innovate: Fosters creativity and takes intelligent calculated risks to deliver solutions that surpass partner's expectations; challenges status quo. Generates new methods that improve both the "what" and "how".
Strive for Excellence: Commits to delivering a high standard of results by engaging in entrepreneurial thinking and taking balanced risks to deliver significant improvements.
Accountability: Holds self and others accountable for measurable high quality, timely and effective results. Displays a strong commitment to organizational success.
Manage Complexity: Quickly integrates complex information to identify strategies and solutions, narrows down information to key concepts and isolates core issues.
Global Mindset: Articulates clear goals and expected outcomes when leading activities requiring cross-functional teams to enable vertical and horizontal alignment. Delegates appropriate levels of responsibility and holds individuals accountable. Embraces joint ownership of success.
Collaborate: Actively and collaboratively participates as a member of the senior sales management team; is accessible and easy to approach; a strong team player with a track record of building productive cross-functional relationships to support business strategy.
Communicate: Creates an atmosphere in which timely and relevant information flows up and down organization to improve collaboration and decision making. Able to convey a complex idea in a concise and cohesive manner that is easily understood by others.