Posted in Other 30 days ago.
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients' businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
We are looking to add a talented Snowflake Cloud Engineer to our team. This is a hands-on role, responsible for driving the design and implementation of data pipelines for our clients.
* Ability to Apply Snowflake best practices to Snowflake Data Warehouse (nice to have)
* Developing complex data models, monitoring, maintaining and tuning in Snowflake (nice to have)
* Experience in the implementation, execution, and maintenance of Data Integration technology solutions
* Experience advancing and supporting information management practices within business processes, applications and technology that underpin the data discipline (e.g. establishing data quality processes, performing data analysis, participating in technology implementation planning, implementing data integration processes,)
* Experience with enterprise cloud economics
* Understanding of enterprise data management concepts (Data Governance, Data Engineering, Data Science, Data Lake, Data Warehouse, Data Sharing, Data Applications)
* Hands-on expertise with SQL and SQL analytics
* Industry benchmarking experience in major industries such as: Financial Services and Retail
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at[emailprotected]or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.