Posted in Other 27 days ago.
Primary Location: 3010 West Agua Fria Freeway, Phoenix, AZ, US
Division: Cox Communications Inc
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Shift: Day Job
Requisition Number: 211206
It takes a combination of hard work and talent to find new opportunities. Are you the person who loves making those calls? On the other end, there's a customer listening for you to provide solutions to send their business soaring. We're Cox Business, part of the Cox Communications family, and we're all about owning the moment so our customers feel confident and at ease with us as their service provider.
Cox Business offers top-notch technology - including the latest in cloud solutions - that help our clients stay connected and increase productivity. As an Outbound Sales Representative, you will uncover new opportunities to sell voice, data and video solutions to small-to-medium businesses.
If this sounds like you, keep reading to find out more!
What You'll Do
* Generate new business using cold-calling 70% of the time, referrals, social media and other prospecting activities to achieve and exceed sales goals.
* Navigate through customers' organizations to connect and sell to key decision makers.
* Up-sell existing commercial business customers as appropriate.
* Engage with clients to understand their technology needs, review pricing options and share customer feedback to management when necessary.
* Be the primary point of contact for customers for all phases of sales process, including preparation of service proposal, contract signature, order entry and scheduling of install.
* Determine serviceability and provide ROI assessment for new build opportunities.
* Partner with internal team to ensure your customers are completely satisfied.
* Utilize a CRM to capture accurate and complete information, track orders and follow up as needed.
* Attend required sales and product trainings and stay current on Cox Business services/solutions.
What's In It For You?
At Cox Business, we reward your hard work with meaningful benefits.
* First, we offer a highly competitive compensation package (base salary + excellent commission plan rewarding strong performance), 401(k) with a generous company match, comprehensive healthcare, life, and disability benefits, plus numerous other benefits, including adoption assistance, pet insurance, and discounts on travel and cars!
* We value people more than technology. That means you'll work within a culture and with a team that values your leadership, your experience, your contributions, and you - yes, you - as a person. We believe recognition is important, and Cox Business strives to celebrate those who help make us successful every day. We also encourage diversity and support inclusion; we want you to do you and feel comfortable doing so.
* We also offer boundless opportunities for growth; you can sharpen your skills, learn a new talent, join a mentoring program, even earn an advanced degree. You'll find the potential for lateral or upward career growth within the Cox family businesses, including the innovative startups in transportation mobility, clean tech and more.
Who You Are
* High school diploma, GED or relevant work experience
* 5+ years of experience in related field(Sales/Sales Support/Customer Service)
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to multitask and balance incoming customer inquiries with proactive sales activities
* Highly proficient computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
* Bachelor's degree
* 1 year experience working in a position that requires meeting sales goals
* 6 months experience selling telecommunications products/services
* Outbound experience selling technology products
Join the Cox family of businesses and make your mark today!
We are the Cox family of businesses. We've been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. We're also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. We're looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope you'll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.