Posted in Other 20 days ago.
As one of New Jersey's largest non-profit health systems, Virtua provides comprehensive health care services to achieve its mission to help people be well, get well and stay well.
Virtua provides services through Virtua Medical Group with 302 physicians and other clinicians, and at its urgent care centers, hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, health and wellness centers, fitness centers, home health services, long-term care, rehabilitation centers and paramedic program.
A leader in maternal and child health services, Virtua delivers nearly 8,000 babies a year. It provides health services to 1,500 businesses, and participates in Virtua Physician Partners, a clinically integrated network of 1,400 physicians and other clinicians.
Virtua is affiliated with Penn Medicine for cancer and neuroscience and the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) for pediatrics.
Virtua employs more than 9,000 and has been honored as the #1 Best Place to Work in the Delaware Valley every year since 2007. It is the recipient of a 4-star rating from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) for quality of care, and its hospitals earned straight A's in patient safety by The Leapfrog Group and the 2016 Patient Safety Award from Healthgrades.
U.S. News and World Report ranked Virtua's Mount Holly and Voorhees hospitals as High Performing Hospitals and Voorhees as a Best Regional Hospital. Virtua is also the recipient of the Consumer Choice Award from the National Research Corporation.
Time Type:Full time
Work Shift:1st Shift (United States of America)
Total Weekly Hours:40
Schedule: Sunday -Thursday 7:00am - 3:30pm. Must be available to work occasional holidays and nights.
Provides operational support to customers throughout Virtua in the areas of inventory/supply management and distribution.
Operates the Automated Picking System and oversees the flow of product from picking to staging for delivery to requesting departments.
* Accurately stores and picks product for order fulfillment to Virtua customers using the Automated Picking System (Carousel).
* Packs orders according to established procedure to ensure integrity of the product.
* Picks bulk items as assigned.
* Labels outgoing bins accurately and stages carts/skids according to predetermined delivery schedules. Operates all Support Services equipment (i.e. carousel, conveyor, forklifts, electric pallet jacks) safely and according to manufacturer's guidelines.
* Conducts quarterly outdated product checks, documents findings and discards product appropriately and participates in annual physical inventories at the Distribution Center.
* Delivers product and STAT/RUSH orders to various Virtua locations as requested.
* Checks e-mails/voicemail, faxes and phone for supply requests and/or delivery/product issues and either resolves or forwards information to appropriate personnel for resolution.
* Participates in orientation and training of new employees and others as requested.
Position Qualifications Required / Experience Required:
Minimum of 1 year prior materials management experience.
Basic knowledge/skills in computer use (data entry, email usage).
HS degree or equivalent.
Valid NJ driver's license for first shift positions at Stow Road location
Forklift certification or ability to obtain certification.