We are currently seeking entry level Labor workers at our plant located in Bridgeview IL. Starting Pay: $17.88/hr + Full benefits after 60 days of employment + OT Pay. In North America, we are the largest paper recycler, largest display manufacturer, largest pre-print linerboard producer, 2nd largest producer of containerboard and corrugated packaging and 2nd largest producer of clay-coated recycled paperboard. The ideal candidate will have a strong commitment to working safe, demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment, a strong desire to learn manufacturing processes and operating complex machinery and have a desire to advance within the company.
How you will impact WestRock:
• Stacking product
• Conducting quality checks
• Material set-up
• Maintaining a clean and organized workspace
What you need to succeed:
• Ability to operate various manufacturing equipment, follow specific direction, operate power hand tools, and other duties as assigned.
• Maintain a clean work environment.
• Ability to read a tape measure and have basic math and computer skills.
• Ability to work safely and comply with all safety regulations.
• Ability to lift, push or pull 50lbs, navigate stairs, stand, walk, bend, and kneel throughout the entire shift.
• Required to work daily overtime, weekend work and various shifts depending on your position.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Military training and or Technical School preferred
What we offer:
• Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability, and excellence
• Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
• A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and fundamental elements of the daily work
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.
Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 60 days
Paid time off
Must pass drug screen
Must pass background check
Can lift 50 lbs
Must be at least 18+ years old
Ability to operate various manufacturing equipment, follow specific direction, operate power hand tools, and other duties as assigned.Ability to read a tape measure and have basic math and computer skills.
About WestRock WestRock Company manufactures and sells paper and packaging solutions for the consumer and corrugated markets in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. The company operates through three segments: Corrugated Packaging, Consumer Packaging, and Land and Development. The Corrugated Packaging segment produces containerboards, corrugated sheets, corrugated packaging, and preprinted linerboards for consumer and industrial products manufacturers, and corrugated box manufacturers.