Posted in General Business 13 days ago.
The mission of the Ohio Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services (OhioMHAS) is to provide statewide leadership of a high-quality mental health and addiction prevention, treatment and recovery system that is effective and valued by all Ohioans.
Responsibilities of an Technology-Based Training Developer include, but are not limited to:
- Develops, programs, researches, implements, plans & designs technology-based learning activities and user tests
- Analyzes training needs and assesses effectiveness of training
- Designs & develops overall architecture, navigability, usability & functionality for computer programs or web pages that deliver training
- Authors, programs &/or writes code for technology-based training
- Creates & integrates graphics, text & interactive multi-media in learning materials
- Recommends strategy for each learning intervention by selecting best combination of training methods to include media, technology & consideration of cost analyses
- Researches technology-based training field to use & recommend the most appropriate types of technology-based training
- Writes training objectives, edits training & related materials
- Designs surveys, analyzes & summarizes results, make recommendations to improve performance
- Revises instructional materials as necessary & creates on-line or other learner assessments
What's in it for you?
Must have familiarity with managing Learning Management Systems
Must have excellent communication skills
-Or equivalent of Minimum Class Qualifications for Employment noted above.