Posted in General Business 6 days ago.
The R&D Senior Associate will lead technical product development on key projects for the R&D team.
• Utilize formulation skills and technical expertise to develop new products, technologies and benefits to addressrelevant consumer needs in support of brand initiatives
• Lead and advance multiple projects through the product development process
• Work cross-functionally and lead project teams to achieve key milestones and objectives
• Execute clinical testing in support of new product and claims development
• Collaborate with Marketing to develop, prioritize and execute project portfolio
• Develop technical product strategies to support short-term and long-term innovation
• Foster personal development growth with continuous coaching and feedback on career development as perthe R&D Guiding Principles and Corporate Core Values
• Effectively develop and supervise assigned talent and prioritize resources to effectively advance assignedGPPC activities and projects
• Set objectives, conduct performance reviews and advise on the development of his/her team members toenable them to achieve their full potential
• BS/BA degree in a related science and 8 years' experience, or MS degree in a related science and 5 years'experience, or PhD in a related science and 3 years' relevant experience in Personal Care and/or Surface Care
• Experience and/or proven track record of successful delivery of technical projects in a FMCG company.
• Strong understanding of the product development process from concept ideation to launch.
• Proven Project Management skills including timeline management and coordination of key stake holders.
• Strong formulation knowledge and understanding of chemical interactions.
o Background in Wipes product development - preferred.
• Experience with and understanding of chemistry and basic clinical methodologies used to support product andnew claims development
• Understanding of Intellectual Property, Licensing, and Competitive Intelligence
• Understanding of regulated products under regulatory bodies (EPA, FDA, BPR) and developmentrequirements- preferred.
• Proactive mindset fitting with RB Core Values and able to exhibit entrepreneurial attributes.
• Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills to nurture teamwork and foster an environment of achievement.
• Results-oriented and self-motivating.
• Ability to display a degree of flexibility and adapt effectively to change.
• Excellent networking and communication skills.
• Proven people management and people development skills
• Proficient with common software, including MSOffice.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need.
Nearest Major Market: New York City