Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Document Control - and Quality System Management
- Integrated ISO Management System Audit support
- Development and delivery of training documents and methods
- Toll gate inspection for materials being shipped to sister plants
- Incoming inspection support. This would be for vendor changes, quality issues with current vendors, initial shipments from new vendors.
- Line audit support
- Perform FAIRs and LAIRs as needed to support new vendors or product lines
- Support in-house product testing requirements
- Participate on PFMEA teams
- PPEP support
- Participate / Lead 8D initiatives and continuous improvement activities
- Participate in Board of Change Activities
This job might be for you if:
- Associates Degree required - Bachelor Degree Preferred
- C ertifications an advantage including Quality Auditor, Quality Engineer, Quality Improvement Associate, Six Sigma
- Quality inspection, auditing and test experience
- Experience with implementation of corrective action programs
- Product or industry-specific experience
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and Databases
- Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA