Posted in General Business 6 days ago.
Paylocity is an equal opportunity employer.
Reporting to the Regional Manager, Sales (Major Markets), the Director, Sales is responsible for managing, coaching, teaching and training a group of Human Capital Management Account Executives. The ideal candidate possesses a strong attention to deal, prior experience in people management and an extensive background in successful B2B sales.
The below represents the primary duties of the position, others may be assigned as needed. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Plan, organize, direct and coach your major market sales staff to meet objectives.
• Teach and train Paylocity sales process to maximize your sales staff's potential.
• Report weekly the team's sales results for the month and for the quarter.
• Achieve forecasted sales by following (and, if necessary, adjusting) your written plan of action.
• Monitor each salesperson's weekly performance and compare it with that month's objective.
• Understand department sales expenses and monitor monthly.
• One on one weekly with each member of your team with an outline of what will be covered during this time.
• Develop and retain top talent, and ensure full headcount is executed
• Constructively handle (or supervise the handling of) all customer complaints related to your department. Have an established chain of command for all escalations.
• Assist in the selling process whenever needed.
• 1-4 years of experience in sales management.
• Experience with major account payroll, HR, and time and attendance solutions as well as large, complex organizations.
• Extensive experience in all aspects of the Major Account Payroll space.
• Proven track record in managing and directing a highly skilled, motivated, successful and results-oriented sales force
• Strong leadership qualities with good communication and interpersonal skills
This job excludes CO applicants