AutoNation Honda Fremont Position Overview
The Porter-Used is responsible for performing a variety of duties as they relate to the sale and upkeep of vehicles and the dealership property. What are the day-to-day responsibilities?
What are the requirements for this job?
- Answering phones and greeting all callers in a friendly and courteous manner
- Keeping vehicle lot neat and orderly, moving units as directed by the sales managers and in accordance with dealership display standards
- Transporting customers and dealership personnel, as needed
- Assisting with customer deliveries
- Ensuring all vehicles are clean and in good repair on the lot and showroom
- Ensuring all window stickers are properly placed on newly arrived vehicles for display on the sales floor or lot
- Picking up vehicles from storage and deliver vehicles to storage and other dealerships
- Assisting with weather related clean up when necessary
- Building and grounds maintenance as needed
- Other functions and special projects may be assigned
AutoNation is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of basic automotive repair and maintenance
- Ability to handle machinery safely
- Ability to drive across surrounding states to transport vehicles
- Ability to drive manual transmission
- Valid state driver's license
- Ability to operate an automobile
- Ability to use hand and power tools