at Samuel, Son & Co. (USA) Inc.
Posted in Manufacturing 6 days ago.
- Machine troubleshooting & repair
- Perform routine maintenance inspection and maintenance
- Tool repair and maintenance as required in order to maintain production
- Electrical repairs, power voltage, ability to work with up to 480 volts, install, troubleshoot, and repair electrical issues
- Fabrication as required by supervisor
- Strong knowledge of pneumatics & hydraulics
- Ensures he/she works in a safe manner and a safe environment as per OSHA and RFG policies & procedures
- Carries out responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies & applicable laws
- Has the ability to interpret specifications, blueprints, and work orders
- Ability to read and interpret documents, communicate verbally with workers, and write routine reports
- Perform preventative maintenance procedures on mechanical equipment on a scheduled basis, while being able to troubleshoot and repair equipment when required.
- Provide shop floor support to operations to ensure that any equipment experiencing breakdown is immediately addressed to minimize downtime.
- Ensure daily, weekly, and monthly maintenance checklists on facility equipment, maintenance procedures, and maintains records of scheduled maintenance procedures.
- Designs and fabricates equipment or tools to facilitate process improvement.
- Installs and repairs electrical wiring and equipment including new electrical services and wiring during equipment moves or upgrades.
- Maintains electrical locks and control panels including labeling and regular inspection.
- Solicits estimates for supplies, repair parts, and orders parts as required.
High school diploma
4-5 related experience