Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Job TitleFacilities Coordinator
RequisitionJR000011298 Facilities Coordinator (Open)
LocationSt. Louis, MO (Pharma) - USA032
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Primarily responsible for facilities, supervising porters and Metrology support maintaining calibration program which includes scheduling calibrations on a monthly basis, securely storing historical records of completed calibrations in an efficient manner, coordinating repairs/calibrations with outside vendors, and shipping/receiving of calibration standards sent out for factory certifications. Provide facilities support with all R&D/QC laboratory equipment, and facilities.
Supervise Porters Coordinates activities for facilities and metrology Provide backup support for facilities coordinator and Metrology as deemed necessary by area supervision. Performs Calibrations and preventive maintenance on a variety of instruments and maintains documentation for completed calibrations Coordinate major repairs with equipment manufacturers and vendors Coordinate purchases with lab management, vendors, and equipment manufacturers. Write work orders and permits for facility repairs Write Change Controls for both Facilities and Metrology Facilities Safety Shower checks Escorting for fire extinguisher checks and hood calibrations Managing P Card purchases Follow site HSE policies Assist with establishing & maintaining safe work standards in Lab, and identifying & executing safety improvements and waste minimization opportunities
DEPARTMENT SPECIFIC/NON-ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
BS in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, related science or equivalent combination of education, experience, and competencies.
Minimum of 3-5 years' experience in Quality Control/ Quality Assurance /Facilities in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment. 5+ years' experience and extensive knowledge of wet chemistry, GC/LC, and advanced knowledge of industry principles, practices, standards, theories, and concepts. Proven personnel and project management history. Complete knowledge of pharmaceutical regulations including current GXP, GLP, or GMP requirements. Basic knowledge of laboratory instrument maintenance and repair.
* Detailed oriented with excellent organizational skill.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Ability to work independently under minimal supervision as well as in a team environment.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access
* Knowledge and use of measuring devices
* Working knowledge of Six Sigma and/or Lean manufacturing tools.
* Complete understanding and application of principles, concepts, practices, and standards within discipline.
* Understanding of basic statistical principles, expert knowledge of validation principles, techniques, and regulatory expectations.
* Knowledge of Maximo, Trackwise and Bio Via Lims.
* Knowledge of Chromeleon or comparable data acquisition system.