In this role you will be responsible for:
- Under general supervision, the Environmental Services Worker performs housekeeping duties to maintain the hospital in an orderly, safe and sanitary condition, which includes cleaning and sanitizing patient rooms, offices, restrooms and public areas in accordance with established departmental quality and quantity standards
- Greeting patients and visitors of all ages and ensuring patient satisfaction through quality cleaning and courteousness
- Adhering to all infection prevention policies and procedures.
- Job descriptions are subject to change with continued Activation Planning. Modifications may be made at any time based on operational and patient needs.
If you possess the following qualifications, please apply immediately:
- High School diploma, diploma equivalent, or currently enrolled in a GED program required.
- Six (6) months customer service experience required.
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills required.
- Effective interpersonal skills required with the ability to work in a team environment.
- Must be able to follow directions with limited supervision.
- 6 months to one year of recent institutional housekeeping experience preferred (i.e., hospital, nursing home, etc.).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.