Posted in Other 21 days ago.
The Environmental Tech serves as a part of the patient care and support teams. Provides daily cleaning in patient and assigned facility rooms, documents patient's dismissal from rooms, collection, removal and transport of trash and soiled linen, replenishment of supplies and furniture arrangement for meetings. Completes work in accordance with department and Medical Center policies, procedures, and infection control guidelines.
PRINCIPAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Commits to the mission, vision, beliefs and consistently demonstrates our core values.
2. Sets up, cleans, and returns required cleaning cart and equipment.
3. Cleans assigned area per facility and department procedures and guidelines.
4. Removes trash and soiled linen; accesses medication rooms without supervision to perform necessary cleaning.
5. Monitors, removes, and replaces sharps containers.
6. Safely operates required equipment.
7. Replenishes required supplies in assigned area.
8. Utilizes computer to complete required job training and personnel-related activities as needed.
9. Wears appropriate protective equipment for products and equipment being used and assignments being completed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
High school graduate or equivalency preferred. Previous custodial or cleaning experience desired.
Equal opportunityAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. Bryan Health participates in E-Verify and may provide the Social Security Administration and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.