Posted in Management 18 days ago.
Do you have an interest in sales?
Do you have experience supporting teams in an office setting?
Do you enjoy being creative?
Does helping local business reach their marketing goals sound interesting to you?
Then this is the job for you! Cox Media Group is looking to add an Account Manager to its team in Jacksonville.
Our Cox Media Group (CMG)Team in Jacksonville is looking for an Account Manager (AM). Our AMs get to provide administrative support to the entire sales department. For example, our AMs work on special projects, set
appointments, write correspondence, create presentations, compile data and research, and work directly with our clients and sales staff. Some of which could be of a sensitive or confidential nature.
Our ideal candidate will have worked in a support position in a sales environment, having an aptitude towards working with the digital sales process and open to learning new software programs.
As this position is in sales, the ideal candidate must enjoy working in a team-oriented environment and playing an integral role in achieving the goals of the department. This role may qualify for future promotion to a senior
professional assistant or media consultant.
* Provides high level internal and external customer service
* Works with Sales to provide customer-facing support including any billing errors or issues, inputting sales orders/revisions for traditional and digital sales, pulls various sales reports as required by sales management and MCs from Google Analytics, AdWords, DFP, and others.
* Serves as our Special Event coordinator.
* Creates proposals, presentations and various sales collateral.
* Become an expert with all internal systems: Wide Orbit, Miller Kaplan, Nielsen, DOT, XSM, to name a few.
* Provides general administrative support
* Maintains keen attention to detail in organizing meetings and anticipating needs
* (2) years' college or equivalent high-level administrative experience required.
* Excellent communication skills with attention to detail accuracy and follow-up required.
* Excellent written correspondence, document presentation, proposal creation (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop/Illustrator, or other similar tools) skills required.
* Experience communicating directly and confidently with clients required.
* Ability to maintain confidentiality required
* Must be fluent, or have the talent to become fluent, in sales technology assets (to include but not limited to Scarborough, Tapscan, Nielsen, Topline)
* Ability to prioritize and complete tasks, with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
THIS POSITION COMES WITH HEALTH, VISION AND DENTAL BENEFITS ON DAY 1, 401K AFTER 90 DAYS, FLEXIBLE PTO, 8 PAID HOLIDAYS AND A COLLABORATIVE TEAM ENVIRONMENT THAT IS UNMATCHED!