Posted in Other 16 days ago.
* Function as focal point for user and workstation problem resolution. Provide endto-end ownership of incidents with actual or potential impact to operations.
* Create and maintain a central repository for technical advice and solutions for
network systems, (CST/CFP share drive, Tier 0, etc.), software applications
assistance, automatic data processing support, hardware exchange, and repair
* Assist with reporting network performance metrics using Remedy Action
* Utilize Remedy to enter, document, track, coordinate, route, resolve, and close
user ticket issues.
* Coordinate with AFNet Mission Assurance Center (AMAC), ESU, HQ AFRC
workcenters, other AFRC host bases, and the AFRC/MCCC to work all user
* Work with HQ software license manager to prevent unlicensed software from
being used on the network.
* Administer cloud-related components and operational management tools.
* Maintain cloud user access roles, presentation of applications and automation
* Support requirements to configure and implement any required cloud integration
with other applications, automation monitoring and automated event/ incident
remediation wherever possible and appropriate.
* Manage and maintain VMs and virtualization related technologies, including
configuration management tools.
* Image, reimage, work-assist tech refresh for workstations, printer support, handheld mobile devices, etc.
* Support workstation types that include: desktops, laptops, tablets, zero clients,
mobile devices (including smartphones and iPads), tablets, etc.
* Support Lync-Enterprise/Skype for Business user capabilities and functionality.
* Assist in evaluation, testing, documenting, deploying new user-base technology.
* Function as an equipment custodian, as required.
* Assist with local user training, performs initial fault assessment and resolution.
* Work, coordinate, document, resolve, and close trouble tickets and coordinate
activities with CSTs in the CSC.
* Manage the Remedy queues supporting the local users (e.g., at HQ or respective
* Support will include those IA duties, as required by AFNet.
* Utilize Remedy Management System (RMS) to maintain historical database of
reported problems and associated events.
* Provide Tier 0 and 1 support includes support to NIPR/SIPR services.
* Remediate vulnerabilities on assigned systems and report in AF designated
systems (e.g., ACT).
* Provide an "always ready" posture for successfully completing a Command Cyber
Readiness Inspections (CCRIs) for Tier 1, user-facing vulnerabilities.