Posted in Other 12 days ago.
Business Development Mgr - San Clemente, California (or remote) - M-F
Lookfor morethan answers.Patients andPhysiciansrely on our diagnostic testing, information and services tohelp themmakebetter healthcare decisions. These are often seriousdecisions withfarreaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and aclear dedicationtoservice. It's about providing clarity and hope.
You will work forthe world leader inthe industry, with a careerwhere you can expand your skillsand knowledge. You'll have a role where you canact with professionalism,you can inspire colleagues, and you can care aboutthe work we do andthe people weserve.
At Quest, weareon a continuousjourney of discovery and development. It's this attitudethathas made us anindustry leader and the #1 Diagnostic Lab in the US. Forthosejoining us, weoffer exciting and fast moving career opportunities whereyoucan affect changeat a rate unheard of in many organizations of our sizeandscope. While weinvest in and develop technology to drive our innovations,ourongoing successrelies on our people.
Responsible for the financial and operational evaluation of prospective Pharma Services contracts, providing consult and recommendations to complete contracts. Towards this goal, works closely with Pharma Services BD team and Finance and Clinical trials team, as needed. Partners with representatives of the Client (Pharma), finance team in the development of financial modeling tools and methods to streamline the contracting process, support Authorization Matrix approval including emails, track responses.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Directly participates in the negotiation process for Pharma Services team including the development of contracting and pricing strategies, customer presentation content.
2) Works directly with the finance team to understand previous proposal and determine pricing strategies and management of the contract pipeline.
3) Works with Finance team on all financial analyses and modeling approaches to execute contracting strategies for prospective Pharma contracts.
4) Partners and Assists the Legal Department with the review of business terms for prospective contracts to ensure that contract requirements can be operationalized and are in line with the Company's objectives.
5) Interfaces directly with Franchise leads regarding the cost implications associated with new contracts.
6) Supports development and implementation of contract management process improvements.