Posted in Other 6 days ago.
Sr. Financial Analyst - Employer Solutions - Lenexa, Kansas - Mon - Fri 8 - 5
Lookfor morethan answers.Patients andPhysiciansrely on our diagnostic testing, information and services tohelp themmakebetter healthcare decisions. These are often seriousdecisions withfarreaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and aclear dedicationtoservice. It's about providing clarity and hope.
You will work forthe world leader inthe industry, with a careerwhere you can expand your skillsand knowledge. You'll have a role where you canact with professionalism,you can inspire colleagues, and you can care aboutthe work we do andthe people weserve.
At Quest, weareon a continuousjourney of discovery and development. It's this attitudethathas made us anindustry leader and the #1 Diagnostic Lab in the US. Forthosejoining us, weoffer exciting and fast moving career opportunities whereyoucan affect changeat a rate unheard of in many organizations of our sizeandscope. While weinvest in and develop technology to drive our innovations,ourongoing successrelies on our people.
The Sr. Financial Analyst reports to the Finance Director and is responsible for routine and ad-hoc tasks including, but not limited to those outlined below. Position performs quantitative analysis and support for the Finance Department and Business Partners.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Support Finance Director & Operations in providing financial insights and analytical support including owning projects, meeting timelines, and developing relationships with Local and Corporate stakeholders.
• Annual budgeting & monthly forecasting.
• Month end variance analysis, close calls and reporting packages/presentations.
• Assist Centralized Accounting/ Revenue Control with Month-End Close, accrual analysis, PnL metrics.
• Partner with Functional Operation team to drive efficiencies.
• Ad-hoc analysis to support and provide insight around key business decisions.
• Develop key financial reporting, analytics and automation.
• SOX Testing & Internal Audit.
• Review ,analyze and monitor lab productivity.
• Daily/Weekly/Monthly Reporting.
Education Preferred: BA/BS degree in Finance/Business or equivalent work experience; MBA/CPA preferred
Work Experience: Minimum 3-5 years relevant Financial Analysis experience
• Strong Customer Service & Communication skills
• Intermediate Power-point and MS Access experience
• Strong Excel skills & knowledge of Cognos and ESSBASE/PeopleSoft a plus
• Ability to communicate and collaborate with wide variety of audiences
• Organizational, Multi-Tasking & Decision making skills
• Business Partnering & Relationship Development
Travel Requirements: Less than 25%