- Regular salaried position located in Iowa City, Iowa
- Fringe benefit package including paid vacation; sick leave; health, dental, life and disability insurance options; and generous employer contributions into retirement plans
- For more information, click here
- A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 6 months to 1 year related supply chain experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel.
- Prompt communication with hospital staff regarding emergencies and requests.
- Ability to move on foot throughout hospital, move up to 25 pounds, and transport heavy case carts with and without a tugger.
- Utilize PeopleSoft, SPM, or Tableau
- Ability to effectively multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of University policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Knowledge of supply chain management in a hospital setting.
- Have a Driver's License and ability to meet UI Fleet Safety Standards.
In order to be considered, applicants must upload a resume. Job openings are posted for a minimum of 14 calendar days. Applications will be accepted until 11:59 PM on April 2, 2020.
Successful candidates will be subject to a criminal background check.
- Classification Title: Supply Chain Associate
- Appointment Type: Professional and Scientific
- Schedule: Full-time
- Pay Level: 2B
- Starting Salary Minimum: $36,336
- Starting Salary Maximum: $45,000
- Organization: Healthcare
- Contact Name: Barbara Malatek
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org