Posted in Other 12 days ago.
* Performing all phases of software engineering including requirements analysis, performance & load testing and monitoring, alert dashboard
* Design, develop and test reusable performance and load testing frameworks, libraries
* Be innovative in solution design and development to meet the needs of the business
* Expected to adapt in dynamic and collaborative work environment and make independent decision
* Participate in Agile / Scrum methodology to deliver high - quality software releases
* Collaborate with the scrum team to meet project timelines
* Review code and provide feedback relative to best practices and improving performance
* Perform comprehensive load/performance testing of product distributions prior to release
* Troubleshoot production support issues post - deployment and come up with solutions as required
* Setup and maintain monitoring, metrics & reporting systems for fine-grained observability and actionable alerting
* Performance testing before deployments
* Educating & mentoring development teams to leverage the right tools for the right purposes relates to performance/load testing frameworks
* 5+ years of experience in performance and load testing tools.
* 2+ years of experience working with relational databases, MySQL
* 3+ years working with Spring Boot Restful APIs, design patterns, coding standards and performance improvements
* 3+ years of experience working within an Agile / Scrum Methodology
* Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins (2+ years experience)
* Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development environment
* Experience performing Root Cause Analysis for Production Issues
* And it would be amazing if you have...
* Knowledge of RDBMS (PostGreSql , MySQL, etc.)
* Experience in enabling systems for Disaster Recovery, providing Redundancy and Resiliency in Architecture
* Experience in Splunk/APM/Jmeter/HP LoadRunner
* Experience in Kafka
* Experience with Observability and Monitoring tools like Splunk, Grafana (1+ year experience)
* Prior working experience in an Ops, DevOps
* Experience with the following:
* JAVA, Spring Boot Framework
* Continuous delivery, concepts of DevOps
*Team and Team size:*
* Large distributed team, most core team members will be located in Eden Prairie with some offshore team members in India
* Scrum master, product owner, architect, about 11 developers.
* a. How many rounds? 1-2 rounds
* b. Video vs. phone? 1st screening via phone, subsequent would include video
* c. How technical will the interviews be? Candidates should expect to be asked questions that will require them to demonstrate proficiency in software development.