Posted in Information Technology 5 days ago.
Dematic is an intralogistics innovator that designs, builds and supports intelligent, automated solutions for manufacturing, warehouse and distribution environments for customers that are powering the future of commerce. With engineering centers, manufacturing facilities and service centers located in more than 25 countries, the Dematic global network of 10,000 employees has helped achieve more than 6,000 worldwide customer installations for some of the world’s leading brands. Headquartered in Atlanta, Dematic is a member of KION Group, one of the global leaders in industrial trucks and supply chain solutions, and a leading provider of warehouse automation.
Dematic is seeking a dynamic individual to join our Software Applications Engineering team as a Software Technical Lead. The Software Tech Lead will be responsible for delivering high performance software solutions for the world leader in logistics automation systems.
The Software Technical Lead will deliver engineered solutions by identifying core product functionality and project customizations needed to satisfy customer requirements. The Tech Lead will be the key technical decision maker on the team by driving the design, while participating in the development and deployment of the software solution. The Tech Lead will work closely with peers, other project team members and customers to achieve the goal of a satisfied customer. The successful candidate will also work together with other members of Dematic to improve organizational capability, standards and processes.
To be successful in this position, you will need to have superior technical skills, have an inquisitive mind, be able to effectively communicate internally and externally, and technically lead teams that work in multiple offices throughout North America. You must be able to provide technical oversight on multiple projects concurrently and be willing to travel to customer locations as necessary.
The Software Engineering Technical Lead will have the following responsibilities:
• Provide technical leadership for customer projects and industry market segments
• Participate in the software process from requirements thru delivery
• Translate highly complex requirements to actionable instruction for development and testing
• Establish and improve software engineering standards and policies
• Improves organizational capability through mentorship, lunch and learns, etc.
• Contributes to product and process improvements
Experience and Education:
• BS - Computer Science (or other Engineering Degree) - Required
• MS - Computer Science - Preferred
• CSPO – Preferred
• Lean Experience – Preferred
• 5+ Years Experience in Software Development & Deployment
• 1+ Years Experience in same or similar industries