Posted in Other 10 days ago.
Wilmington, MA, USA
Monday, April 5, 2021
May Instituteoffers a continuum of care that begins with applied behavioral analysis (ABA) services for toddlers newly diagnosed with an ASD, and continues with school consultation, residential placement, special education schools, and adult services to meet the needs of our many clients and their families.
Our mission and vision drive us to understand each person's unique needs and find effective means to help each individual reach his or her potential and live as independently as possible.
We offer a competitive salary, an array of exceptional benefits, flexible scheduling to meet the needs of families, fully paid in-house training, continuing education seminars, internal transfers and promotions, generous time off, and the opportunity to work with national experts in the fields of ASD and other developmental disabilities, brain injury, and behavioral health.
Other terrific opportunities for professional growth and development include:
* A highly collaborative environment and the opportunity to work with teams of BCBA
* Tuition reimbursement and opportunities to participate in graduate programs
* Senior-level clinical support and supervision from doctoral-level BCBAs
* Participation in applied and grant-funded research
* Opportunities to publish and present
* Diverse clinical experiences across age ranges and populations in the community and at our world-class schools and outstanding adult programs
* Ongoing professional development tailored to areas of interest
* Cutting-edge developments in computerized data management systems and technology for communication and language training
* Supervision hours to meet advanced academic requirements
* Generous compensation and great benefits package
The May Center for ABA Services in Wilmington, Massachusettsis currently seeking a compassionate and dedicatedDirect Behavior Therapistor Registered Behavior Technician (RBT).In this position you will work directly with children between the ages of 1 and 6 who have been diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder or a related developmental disability.You will be trained to provide state-of-the-art instruction based on the principles of applied behavior analysis (ABA). Instruction will be individualized to the child and designed to increase social, communication, and play skills and decrease behavior problems.This instruction will occur at our Wilmington Center for ABA Services and/or the child's home setting. You willreceive supervision from an experienced Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) who will provide ongoing training, feedback, and support.
May Institute is an Equal Opportunity employer of qualified individuals and does not discriminate on the
basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. May Institute also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of the protected categories.
Share this job: