Posted in Other 7 days ago.
Product Integrity & Quality Controls
Location: Coatesville, PA (19320)
Job ID: #60774
Duration 15+ Month Contract
PLEASE SEND ALL RESUMES TO firstname.lastname@example.org
* Inspects aircraft and component parts for structural integrity using nondestructive inspection methods.
* Interprets nondestructive inspection test results and provides information about defects to repair center.
* Performs nondestructive inspection on structures, components, and systems.
* Detects flaws such as cracks, delamination's, voids, processing defects, and heat damage using penetrant, eddy current, and ultrasonic test equipment.
* Determines metallurgical information of components according to alloy, temper, conductivity, and associated factors.
* Performs the inspection of modification and production aircraft for functional operation and conformance to government and company standards and specifications.
* Inspects the installation and operation of electrical, electronic, hydraulic, pneumatic, fuel, oil, and emergency systems and other parts and equipment of aircraft.
* May perform preflight and postflight inspections in accordance with standard procedure on flight-proven aircraft.
* May inspect any adjustments, repairs, or modifications made on the aircraft.
* Must be able to work in confined spaces, elevated platforms for an extended period of time. Must be willing to work off-shifts as required. Must be willing and able to lift 30 lbs.
* Documented proof of the minimum requirements for a Level II in Fluorescent Penetrant, Eddy Current and Ultrasonic in accordance with NAS 410.
* Basic Excel and MS Word Experience, ability to read blueprints.
* Any other level II NAS 410 Qualifications.
* Airframe and Powerplant Certificate preferred.
Supports and leads testing and control of raw materials and finished product quality, ensuring compliance with company standards and applicable government regulations.
Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is proud to provide an equal opportunity workplace and be an affirmative action employer. Consider Butler because we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We recognize that we thrive on diversity for the benefit of our employees, our customers, and the communities where we are located. Employment with Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is governed on the basis of qualifications and competence without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.